DGN Import Add-in
Download the 2010 DGN Import Add-in
Allowing you to leverage the power of Autodesk® Design Review software throughout your design review process, Autodesk has published a add-in to enable DGN files to be accessed from within Design Review with full fidelity and accuracy. The 2010 version will work also on Autodesk Design Review 2009. Looking for the 2008 version?
Installing the DGN Import Add-in
Before you can import a DGN file into Design Review, you must first install the DGN Importer add-in. To install the DGN Import add-in
- If necessary, exit Design Review.
- On the add-in Web page, click the EXE file.
- When prompted, click Run.
- Follow the installation wizard’s prompts.
The next time you start Design Review, in the Import File dialog box, the Files of Type drop-down list will display DGN (*.dgn) as an option.
Using the DGN Import Add-in
To import a DGN file into Design Review
- Choose File > Import. The Import File dialog box opens.
- From the Files of Type drop-down list, select DGN (*.dgn).
- Navigate to where the DGN file you want to import is stored.
- Select the file you want to import and click Open. The published DWF file opens in Design Review.
Note: While importing a message box may open, stating that some data loss may occur in the imported DWF file. Click OK to continue importing or click Cancel to stop the import.
Tip: To quickly import a DGN file, you can drag and drop a DGN file into the Canvas Pane of Design Review.
Version 2008 - Choose Your Language