JT Import Add-in
Download the 2010 JT Import Add-in
Allowing you to leverage the power of Autodesk® Design Review software throughout your design review process, Autodesk has published a add-in to enable JT files to be accessed from within Design Review with full fidelity and accuracy. The 2010 version will work also with Autodesk Design Review 2009. Looking for the 2008 version?
Installing the JT Import Add-in
Before you can import a JT file into Design Review, you must first install the JT Importer add-in. To install the JT Import add-in
- If necessary, exit Design Review.
- On the add-in Web page, click the EXE file.
- When prompted, click Run.
- Follow the installation wizard’s prompts.
The next time you start Design Review, in the Import File dialog box, the Files of Type drop-down list will display JT (*.jt) as an option.
Using the JT Import Add-in
To import a JT file into Design Review
- Choose File > Import. The Import File dialog box opens.
- From the Files of Type drop-down list, select JT (*.jt).
- Navigate to where the JT file you want to import is stored.
- Select the file you want to import and click Open. The published DWF file opens in Design Review.
Note: While importing a message box may open, stating that some data loss may occur in the imported DWF file. Click OK to continue importing or click Cancel to stop the import.
Tip: To quickly import a JT file, you can drag and drop a JT file into the Canvas Pane of Design Review.
Version 2008 - Choose Your Language