VAR Program Inquiry – US/Canada
If you are interested in becoming an Autodesk® Authorized Reseller (VAR), please review the pre-requisites below prior to completing the VAR inquiry form.
Autodesk does not give one time authorizations or exceptions to the authorization criteria below. Incomplete applications or applications missing requested documentation will not be reviewed. Completion and return of the inquiry form does not constitute acceptance. Autodesk, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny authorization for any reason.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the inquiry submission and review process.
Pre-requisites for Reseller Authorization
- Employ, on a full-time basis, appropriate sales and technical staff per authorization and partner type
- Actively market and promote Autodesk products
- Commit to a minimum purchase requirement of $75K per rolling two quarters
- Maintain an office in a commercial facility—not a home office
- Dedicate a desktop computer and/or workstation for demonstration and support of Autodesk products
- Offer installation, support, and training for all Autodesk products sold to users
- Provide end-user support
- Use call tracking system to log customer incidents
- Maintain, at minimum, a T1 line or equivalent
- Provide dedicated workstations and direct Internet access for support employees
- Supply a published SLA (Service Level Agreement) for your customers with a 4 hour initial response and 72 hour resolution
If you meet the above pre-requisites, fill out and submit this inquiry form. An Autodesk representative will contact you with your inquiry status within 4-6 weeks.