Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010—English
This download is the latest update for Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010 software as a standalone and as part of the AutoCAD® Revit® Structure Suite 2010 software.
It is available to users who have purchased a valid license for Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 or AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2010 software, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that appears during installation.
For a list of improvements, please download the Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010 Web Update Enhancement List:
Note: Build Number can be found in the Update Enhancement List
Update 2 – September 2009
Update 2 is not a full install; rather it is using service pack technology similar to AutoCAD ®-based products. Prior to installing the Update 2, please verify that you have already installed the First Customer Ship build of Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 which is available below.
Before You Download
Please read before downloading and installing:
First Customer Ship of Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 (Full Install) – April 2009
Before You Download
Before downloading and installing:
Read all instructions above then click on the following link to download the executable file.
Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 (exe – 1.8 GB)
- The full install executable file contains both 32 and 64-bit versions of Autodesk Revit Structure 2010.
- The executable file can be applied to both the standalone and suite versions of Autodesk Revit Structure 2010.
- Downloads are applicable to licenses under Subscription or for trial or demo licenses for non-Subscription users, worldwide.
- Files saved in new releases of this product are not compatible with previous releases. However, files saved in the same release are compatible across different build numbers.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6 browser (SP1 or later) is required.
- For problems downloading or installing Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 and for general information or questions, contact Autodesk Product Support (Autodesk® Subscription login required).
Download or get more information about a previous release.