Navigating a Model with SteeringWheels in AutoCAD 2009
This tutorial outlines the procedures in using SteeringWheels, which allow you to pan, zoom, and manipulate the current view of a model. SteeringWheels give you access to both 2D and 3D navigation tools in a single interface.
- Center and Orbit a Model
- Walk and Look Around a Model
- Restore a Previous View with the Rewind User Interface (UI)
- Control the Appearance of the Wheels
Before you Begin
- Download the navigating_with_steeringwheels.zip file to your hard drive.
- Unzip navigating_with_steeringwheels.zip to C:\My Documents\Tutorials.