Your World. Your Future. Your Expression.
Autodesk Internship Program
Real projects. Real experience. The Autodesk Internship Program gives you a head start on your career and an inside look at our company. Work directly with our managers and engineers to deliver business and engineering solutions to real-world challenges.
For internship consideration, you must be:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in a four-year college or university.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or a Ph.D. in a degree program such as engineering, computer science, human factors, information systems management and MBA.
- A demonstrably high academic achiever
Internship opportunities may be available throughout the year at Autodesk locations around the world. Submit your resume, and we will contact you if a project that matches your qualifications becomes available.
We look for highly talented, diverse university students interested in building careers at Autodesk. We value the energy and enthusiasm of new college grads and strive to ensure a challenging and prosperous career path for everyone.
We’re looking for…
- Software Developers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Designers
- Usability Engineers
- User Interaction Designers
- Product Marketing
- Financial Analysts
- And LOTS of other talent!
To build a profile and apply online, search our current job openings for Interns & New Grads.