Autodesk DWF Toolkit 7.7 (release)
The newest version of the DWF™ Toolkit 7.7 provides APIs for reading and writing DWF/DWFx files. (The C++ source code is also included.)
What's new in this version?
- Support for DWF/DWFx files published by AutoCAD 2012 and other 2012 Autodesk design applications
- Support the DWF Toolkit building with VS2010
- Support the DWF Toolkit building on Mac (XCode 4.1) and Linux (gcc 4.5)
- Updated sample code and documentation
- Improved support for Autodesk design applications
- Add new parameter "nProviderFlags" to the existing functions “DWFContent::load”, “DWFSection::getContentDefinition” and “DWFSection:: getObjectDefinition”, which will give you an option to skip reading customized property attributes, hence will improve file reading performance. The default behavior is not skipping which is consisting with previous version.