Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Autodesk Get Current Program?
The Autodesk® Get Current Program provides customers who own valid licenses of select non-supported Autodesk® software the opportunity to upgrade to current Autodesk products.
2. What is the current discount Autodesk is offering to Get Current customers?
Under the Autodesk Get Current program, customers with non-current software licenses have the opportunity to upgrade to current Autodesk products at a 30% discount off the Suggested Retail Price when purchased with Autodesk® Subscription. Autodesk Subscription is required at time of Get Current purchase.
3. Who is eligible to participate in the Autodesk Get Current Program?
Commercial and Government customers who own a valid license of select Autodesk products. The release of the product must no longer be supported and the release must not have been previously upgraded or used to purchase a new product. Subscription Only products are now eligible for participation in the Get Current Program. The Autodesk Get Current Program is not applicable to Education customers.
4. Are AutoCAD® LT customers able to participate in the Autodesk Get Current Program?
No, customers owning AutoCAD LT licenses cannot participate in this offer.
5. Which Autodesk products are eligible for the Autodesk Get Current Program?
Generally speaking, eligible product releases are R14 through four releases back from the current release. The eligible product must not be previously upgraded or used to purchase a new seat. Pre-AutoCAD R14 based products are not eligible for the Get Current Program. Please contact an Autodesk Authorized Reseller to find out if the product you are using is eligible.
6. Does the Get Current Program provide upgrade or new licenses?
Get Current seats are upgrades from product releases that are no longer supported by Autodesk. Get Current seats require a valid serial number from the old product(s) for each new seat purchased. It requires the trade-in of old assets (via submission of serial numbers). So Customers’ right to use their upgraded old assets will terminate 120 days following installation of Get Current Upgrade product.
7. If I already have a Network License, do I need to purchase the Network Activation?
Customers with Network Licensed versions of product will be fulfilled with a Network License. Standalone (SLM) Get Current Customers who require a network (NLM) should purchase Network Activation in addition to their upgrade.
8. Is Autodesk Subscription required to purchase through the Autodesk Get Current Program?
Yes, Autodesk Subscription is required on all Get Current Program purchases. Autodesk Subscription allows customers to extend the value of their software investment with access to the latest releases, powerful web services, and expedited technical support.
9. How can I get more information on the Autodesk Get Current Program?
An Autodesk Authorized Reseller will be able to assist you with any additional information you may need on the Autodesk Get Current Program. Contact your Autodesk Authorized Value Added Reseller today.