ADN Membership Options
ADN is a developer program for Autodesk desktop software. Whether you are new to software development or a professional software developer new to Autodesk platform technologies, a software business start-up, or well established company with a team of full-time professional software developers, we have an ADN membership offering to suit your specific needs. Choose from no cost “ADN Open”, to higher touch “ADN Standard” (for those of you on a tight budget), to the highest support “ADN Professional.”
ADN Open has no cost. It consists of resources available to the public. ADN Open is the entry level option to help software developers looking for self-help resources - as well as community and “one to many” support from Autodesk through blogs and forums. Our Platform Technologies, and Community areas host a variety of resources including numerous industry and platform technology specific software development blogs written by Autodesk software engineers, forums actively moderated by Autodesk software engineers, answers to frequently asked software development questions, and more—all at no cost. There are no application or membership requirements for ADN Open. We invite you to actively engage with Autodesk software engineers and the Autodesk software development community in the blogs and forums to learn and develop your skills. You can get started right now by going to Platform Technologies and Community areas and browsing all the ADN Open resources available for numerous Autodesk platform technologies.
For full-time professional software developers starting to work with Autodesk Platform Technologies that need access to Autodesk desktop software and one on one direct support for software development based on virtually all Autodesk desktop technologies. Includes access to Autodesk confidential information on technology futures, beta software and basic Sales and Marketing benefits. You can apply to join ADN right now at the standard membership level through the online ADN membership application.
For full-time professional software developers that need access to Autodesk desktop software, want to learn Autodesk Platform Technologies as fast as possible, and receive the quickest one on one support available. If you have an aggressive software development schedule and are new to Autodesk Platform Technologies – ADN Professional is for you. Includes support for virtually all Autodesk desktop technologies, access to Autodesk confidential information on technology futures, beta software and enhanced Sales and Marketing benefits. You can apply to join ADN right now at the professional membership level through the online ADN membership application.
Are You an Underfunded Start-Up Developer That Cannot Afford a Standard ADN Membership?
Underfunded “start-ups” qualify for a free ADN Standard membership. You can apply to join ADN right now under the Startup developer status directly by submitting online ADN membership application.
ADN Membership User and Service Levels with Pricing
US$ in Americas and Asia
Euros in Europe/Middle East/Africa
Services and Benefits
2 to 5 users
6 or more users
- No ADN application required
- Access to Autodesk technology API blogs and forums authored and moderated by Autodesk software engineers
- Introductory API training through My First Plug-In tutorials.
- Web based access to hundreds of source code samples and thousands of solutions to common development challenges
- Reach Autodesk customers by selling your apps on the Autodesk App Store
- Get started with ADN Open today by browsing the Platform Technologies, and Community areas.
All the above plus:
- Access to virtually all Autodesk desktop software for development, support and field demonstration purposes.
- Access to pre-release "beta" versions of future Autodesk software releases.
- One on one technical support from an Autodesk software engineer within 72 hours of your query
- Access to confidential information.
- Access to Autodesk technology conferences around the world.
- Access to Autodesk customers and sales teams through exhibition at Autodesk University and participation in Autodesk One Team Conference (annual sales ecosystem kick-off).
All the above plus:
- One on one technical support from an Autodesk software engineer within 24 hours of your query
- 8 hours of one on one telephone consulting - per year
- “Users” is the number of employees that will be using ADN provided Autodesk desktop software, web services and support services. This includes your software engineers, support personnel and for in the field customer demonstrations. There are three user levels to choose from – 1 user, 2 to 5 users, and 6 or more users.ADN Standard and Professional membership is per calendar year – January 1 to December 31 - and not prorated.
- Companies joining ADN at the Standard or Professional Service Level between October 1 and December 31 receive a membership for the following year at no extra cost.
- Authors of learning materials including books, video and on-line learning aids receive special pricing for an ADN Standard membership. Contact your local Autodesk Developer Network representative for details.
- University developers qualify to receive ADN Standard membership at no charge to support their engineering and design related research and software development efforts.
- Startup developers qualify to receive ADN Standard membership at no charge to support their startup projects and software development efforts.
- ADN Standard and Professional membership pricing may vary in some countries including Japan, the People’s Republic of China and a number of countries in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. If you have questions about membership in the Autodesk Developer Network, please contact your local Autodesk Developer Network representative.