Virtual Prototyping with Autodesk Inventor
Design, Visualize & Simulate Complete Products
Autodesk® Inventor® software, part of the Autodesk® solution for Digital Prototyping, enables manufacturing workgroups to create a single digital model for use at every stage of production. It helps to bridge the gaps that can exist between conceptual design, engineering, and manufacturing teams.
Reduce Reliance on Physical Prototypes
Autodesk Inventor can help you bring more innovative products to market ahead of the competition, while reducing your reliance on physical prototypes. Uniquely scalable, attainable, and cost effective, the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping can be deployed and integrated with minimal disruption to existing workflows and with a fast path to ROI.
Optimize your Designs
With Autodesk Inventor digital prototyping software you can:
- Create sketches and 3D prototypes digitally in an environment comfortable to industrial designers.
- Read and write true DWG™ files while maintaining full associativity to the 3D model.
- Using intelligent component creation, you can focus on a design’s function, not geometry.
- Reuse design data to help increase productivity and collaboration.
- Optimize and ensure manufacturability of plastic parts and injection mold designs.
- Optimize and validate 3D prototypes with stress and motion simulation.
- Create and validate more complete virtual prototypes with automated routed systems design tools.
See How Customers Are Using Autodesk Inventor